Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Caraglio Wedding

I absolutely loved doing this wedding! The couple was laid back, carefree and truly a delight to work with! The theme colors were different shades of blue and the flowers of choice were hydrangeas. The wedding invitation was simple with a teal paisley border. These were all elements I wanted to incorporate into the wedding cupcake pyramid.



When it came time to create the pyramid I had to take into consideration that the wedding was at BAR in New Haven making it somewhat of a casual event.


Therefore, I kept the pyramid simple but was still able to bring all the components of the wedding together! I used different shades of satin blue ribbon, chandelier trim, a hydrangea flower, and paisley trim to obtain my goal. Here is the final result!






No comments: