Thursday, March 24, 2011

My cupcakes equate to lifelong friendships...


When I first started Simply Rita Cupcakes around 3 years ago I never imagined how many wonderful people I would of met along the way. The people I have met are not only my customers they truly are lifelong friends.

Diane, a Greek-American residing in Greece was in search for the perfect cupcake for her daughter's baptism. Who would of ever thought that a simple cupcake consultation would of ended up with us sipping coffee on my balcony and discussing everything from marriage to our children. Three years later Diane and I still keep in contact, and she's been so supportive of my business and I'm so thankful for that.

Ralph and Denise, were amongst my first customers here in Cheshire, CT. They stumbled upon my cupcakes when reading the weekly issue of The Cheshire Herald. When I first met Denise it really did seem like I had known her for years. She has been great at helping me promote my business by referring me and by networking on her facebook profile. It is devoted customers like this that makes my business successful.

And how can I forget Ms. Cupcake Couture, the winner of February's Drag Wars. Although I've only known Cupcake Couture for a short period of time, I know it's going to be the beginning of a great friendship. I'm confident that when we join forces we will be successful at using our love for cupcakes to raise money for great causes!

This is only the beginning of many more friendships to come...Thanks to all!

No comments: