Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Baby Phat!

A fter giving birth around 4 months ago, my body has not been so kind to me! Prior to becoming pregnant I ate relatively healthy, therefore, I would treat myself to a cupcake or two a week. After the birth of my daughter however, I found myself struggling to lose the last 12 pounds of baby fat, therefore I put myself on a healthier regimen which meant NO more double chocolate chip cupcakes. Although I have an occasional bite here and there before I send out my cupcake orders (only to ensure they meet cusomter satisfaction that is) I pretty much have been keeping my lips sealed. Although its been rough trying to lose the extra weight and and even harder not being able to indulge in my creations, I can still get my cupcake fix in other ways!

No comments: