Monday, September 14, 2009

The Cupcake 600
I
suppose nothing is impossible, considering the fact that I had to make 600 cupcakes within a 48 hour time frame! One might say I procrastinated and should of started baking 3 days in advance, but my anal retentive character will never allow me to compromise the freshness of the ever so beloved cupcake! So what is one to do with only 3 cupcake tins and one oven that only bakes 12 cupcakes at a time? Pull an all-nighter OF COURSE! Although it was arduous and extremely time consuming it was definitely worth it. Nothing beats the feeling of seeing the final project, and the look on my customers face when they take their first bite!


Cupcake Creations:

* Double chocolate chip stuffed with chocolate ganache and topped with chocolate buttercream
*Raspberry filled coconut cupcake with white chocolate buttercream

*Brownie cupcake with nutella filling and hazelnut buttercream frosting

*Madagascar vanilla cupcake with mint buttercream frosting

DIET?? WHAT DIET!!








No comments: